Our firm employs five Authorised Financial Advisers (AFAs): Chris Lee, Michael Warrington, Kevin Gloag, David Colman and Edward Lee.
We do not charge for consultations and are happy to share research and relevant data with clients. We have a low cost annual fee model for financial advice services, which offers access to all our advisers.
We believe this is the most competitive pricing model in the market.
We have three different levels of financial advice:
1. Class Service - $391 p.a. for 12 months of financial advice
This service is for investors seeking financial advice without the suitability analysis and risk tolerance assessment.
- Provide financial advice
- Client appointments when we are in your area
- Access to the restricted client only area of our website
- Portfolio monitoring, including up to date pricing, displayed on your own individual page
- Access to all new investment offerings
- Buying and selling of all New Zealand and Australian securities (shares, stocks, bonds, notes, preference shares, convertible notes etc)
- Provide information on securities
- Administrative assistance (processing of investments; assistance with registry information etc)
- Posted quarterly, confidential newsletters
2. Personalised Service - $867.50 p.a. for 12 months of financial advice
This service is for investors seeking financial advice with suitability analysis and risk tolerance assessed via a survey.
This service includes all of the services in our Class Service above. However, financial advice given is connected to suitability analysis including an up to date understanding of the client's financial situation including income and expenses, investment goals, and tolerance for risk.
3. Wholesale Service - $391 p.a. for 12 months of financial advice
This service is essentially for large investors whose principle business is the investment of money, or who, in the course of and for the purposes of the person's business, habitually invests money.