Our firm employs five Authorised Financial Advisers (AFAs): Chris Lee, Michael Warrington, Kevin Gloag, David Colman and Edward Lee.
We do not charge for consultations and are happy to share research and relevant data with clients. We have a low cost annual fee model for financial advice services, which offers access to all our advisers.
We believe this is the most competitive pricing model in the market.
We have four different levels of financial advice:
1. Class Service - $495+GST p.a. for 12 months of financial advice
This service is for investors seeking financial advice without the suitability analysis and risk tolerance assessment.
- Provide financial advice
- Client appointments when we are in your area
- Access to the restricted client only area of our website
- Portfolio monitoring, including up to date pricing, displayed on your own individual page
- Access to all new investment offerings
- Buying and selling of all New Zealand and Australian securities (shares, stocks, bonds, notes, preference shares, convertible notes etc)
- Provide information on securities
- Administrative assistance (processing of investments; assistance with registry information etc)
- Posted quarterly, confidential newsletters
2. Personalised Service - $1,250+GST p.a. for 12 months of financial advice
This service is for investors seeking financial advice with suitability analysis and risk tolerance assessed via a survey.
This service includes all of the services in our Class Service above. However, financial advice given is connected to suitability analysis including an up to date understanding of the client's financial situation including income and expenses, investment goals, and tolerance for risk.
3. Wholesale Service - $495+GST p.a. for 12 months of financial advice
This service is essentially for large investors whose principle business is the investment of money, or who, in the course of and for the purposes of the person's business, habitually invests money.
4. Portfolio Administration Service - Price on request
This service is for investors who prefer that we take care of all of the investment administration on their behalf.
Clients remain involved in the decision-making process and assets are still held in the client's name.
Any payments or dividends made throughout the year from the client’s investments are made directly to the client’s bank account.
Information from bank accounts is delivered to the investor, not to us.
We provide a web portal for clients of this service where they can view all of their investments. It provides detailed cash flow analysis from the investments, maturity dates of fixed interest investments, yields and current market pricing of the investment portfolio and can store information on any bank term deposits.
We provide a summary in May, every year, to allow clients to complete tax returns. This can be provided directly to your accountant.
For this service, Chris Lee & Partners would:
- Provide financial advice on all new investments
- Eliminate all paperwork from your environment by redirecting all of your investment documents through our office
- Collect and process all paperwork, remittance advices, payment slips, maturity letters and any other investment document relating to your investments
- Maintain an up to date list of known assets
- Provide a web portal for you to access 24/7 through our website to view your portfolio
- Record all cash flows during the year from the known assets
- Assist the client whenever decisions are required
- Submit all Proxy votes on the client's behalf when online voting is available
- Return each year's information to the client for the purposes of completing tax returns including an annual summary of cash flows