At Chris Lee & Partners Ltd, we specialise in building investment portfolios that align with your financial goals.
Our team of experienced advisers is committed to guiding you through your investment journey.
We offer three affordable unique packages of financial advice that cater to a diverse range of investor needs:
Our Class Advice package is designed for investors seeking unrestricted access to our financial advice.
This service doesn't require a suitability analysis or risk tolerance assessment, however we do assist in creating an investment risk policy. Here's what you get:
- Comprehensive financial advice and opinions in line with your investment policy
- Personalised quarterly reports and confidential newsletters
- Access to your portfolio and research articles on our Private Client Webpage
- Real-time portfolio monitoring
- Administrative assistance with investments, registries, off-market transfers, and more
- Opportunities for access to most new investments
- Access to all NZX & ASX listed securities
- Sharing of our research and information
- Free client appointments in your area
Our Personalised Advice package is for investors who prefer us to have a more hands-on approach with their portfolio. In additional to all the benefits of our Class Advice, this package offers:
- Regular proactive advice with written quarterly portfolio reviews taking into account current market conditions
- Financial advice based on an up-to-date understanding of your financial situation, investment goals, and risk tolerance
- Suitability analysis, including annual risk tolerance assessments via a survey
Our Managed Portfolio package is perfect for those investors who prefer to take a more passive role, while our team manages both the investment advice and administration. You'll enjoy all the benefits of the Class Advice package, along with:
- Class advice on all new and existing investments
- Full management of investment advice and administration, while you retain legal ownership and control of your investments, and continue to receive the income from them.
- Investment portfolio creation and ideas
- Comprehensive paperwork management, with all investment documents processed in our office (remittance advices, voting forms, holding statements, corporate actions, annual reports etc.)
- Quarterly reports on your portfolio
- Up-to-date asset listing
- Web portal access for real-time portfolio view
- Assistance during investment decisions
- Proxy vote assignments to NZSA
- Annual summary of cash flows and other information, aiding in tax returns
The cost for this service is not based on the value of the investments being managed but an estimate of the time required managing the portfolio. Payment is made each year in advance.