We have a number of services available to clients ranging from different levels of financial advice services to broking of securities (bonds and shares) in New Zealand and Australia on instruction. Accordingly, we also ask people to select a service type.
All clients are treated with respect and all clients are welcome to participate in any new investment offers.
Please find more details on the links below.
New Client Forms
For all clients, we will need you to fill out a new client form and supply the requested evidence. These can be located on the forms below:
* Please advise if you seek forms for partnerships or incorporated societies.
Financial Advisory Services
For investors who would like to receive financial advice, we have three different levels of service
1. Class Service - $391 p.a. for 12 months of financial advice
This service is for investors seeking Financial Advice without the suitability analysis and risk tolerance assessed
2. Personalised Service - $867.50 p.a.for 12 months of financial advice
This service is for investors seeking financial advice with suitability analysis and risk tolerance assessed (via a survey)
3. Wholesale Service - $391 p.a. for 12 months of financial advice
This service is for large investors whose principle business is the investment of money, or who, in the course of and for the purposes of the person's business, habitually invests money.
4. Broker Service – there is no annual fee for this service.
This service is used for those who wish to buy and sell shares, under instruction only, without financial advice.